How can one aspire to know the jungle if you don´t wake up, bathe, walk and sleeps with her? The lodges in the Amazon offer the opportunity to live the jungle in a way totally immersive. These are located on the banks of tributaries and are bungalowsmade with rustic wood so well they are in absolute harmony with the vegetation of their environment. The majority of excursions during this experience are made in boats to reach the abundant biodiversity of the Amazon, his exceptional, unique and inhospitable places. In addition, you can practice a wide variety of adventure activities like fishing for piranhas, visits to communities, bird watching, excursions at night to look for alligators, watching the giant Victoria Regia flowers, walk along hanging bridges, kayaking trips and visits to the Macaw clay lick. One of the activities is the breakfast watching pink dolphins and swimming with them. Would you like to wake up to the sounds of the jungle?
There are shelters in the Pacaya-Samiria Natural Reserve, Iquitos, Tambopata Natural Reserve – near the border with Bolivia – and in Puerto Maldonado.
– How to get there: You arrive by plane and in the case of Iquitos and Puerto Maldonado there are two hours by road. We organize all routes and you will always be accompanied.
– Duration: 3 to 5 nights.
– Where will you sleep: At the shelter.
– Maintenance: Breakfast, lunch, dinner and some drinks, are included. We adapt ourselves to the food needs of the passengers.
– Extra info: Is individually customized experience without having to rely on a group for this purpose.
– Language: The local guides are bilingual in Spanish and English, but if you wish to request a guide that speaks other languages it can be arranged, as long as you request it upfront.
– Information to keep in mind: We can individually customize the experience without having to depend on a group to perform it.
This experience offers you live in the forest in a way totally immersive, enjoying the variety of adventures offered by the forest and discover its infinite biodiversity.
The plane rides provide a unique perspective to understand the vastness of the Amazon rainforest, its wealth of landscapes and the wealth of winding curves of the longest river in the world.
Survival tours in the Amazon are the best way to know the life of the premises since you will have the opportunity to hunt, fish,cook, and live with them.
The fortress of Kuelap and Gocta’s cataract are two of the most impressive places in the Amazon and are a highly essential visit.
The activity of canyoning and the Blue Lagoon are a way to learn about the Amazon Rainforest based on the interaction with the rivers and mountains.
Esta ruta es para aquellas personas que deseen conocer de cerca la cultura chamánica explicada por un chamán local y experto en plantas medicinales amazónicas, y que además quieran conocer la historia, cultura y tradiciones del pueblo amazónico.